About Miracle Tele
Miracle Tele is a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that exploits the potential of blockchain technology in order to provide its customers with high-quality international call and browsing services in one SIM card, help them retain their privacy rights, and earn biweekly rewards thanks to the tokenization of the company assets.
We are looking for a Chief Communications Officer who will manage our external and internal communications by promoting a positive public image and controlling the dissemination of information on our company’s behalf. The goal will be to help ensure clear communication of our company’s message across all channels.
Duties and responsibilities
- Determine communications strategy and execute programs to deliver communications objectives throughout the organization
- Oversee internal communication, culture development, brand communication strategy, and opportunities to share this publicly
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
- Drive corporate strategy and message development, pitch and announcement strategies
- Help implement communications strategies
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences
- Foster relationships with advocates and key persons
- Perform “damage control” in cases of bad publicity
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public or external vendors
- Maintain calendars and appointments
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Proven experience as a Chief Communications Officer or similar role
- Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
- Proficient in MS Office
- Solid editing and researching skills
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and experience in using cryptocurrencies is not necessary, but will be a great advantage. The priority will be given to job seekers who possess at least basic knowledge of the decentralized project industry
- BSc/BA in Communications or a related field is desired
Being able to work remotely within a friendly, international, and goal-oriented team that values human capital, workplace ethics, and the power of emerging technologies.
Salary, bonuses, and specific benefits are to be discussed on a case-by-case basis following a successful interview with the company’s HR department.
Please send your CV and cover letter, explaining why you want to work for Miracle Tele and how you can help us grow, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to specify the vacancy tile you’re seeking in the subject of the letter.