About Miracle Tele
Miracle Tele is a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that exploits the potential of blockchain technology in order to provide its customers with high-quality international call and browsing services in one SIM card, help them retain their privacy rights, and earn biweekly rewards thanks to the tokenization of the company assets.
We are looking for an HR manager who will oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, and talent management.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
- Source candidates by using databases and social media as well as evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
- Conduct phone, Skype, and/or in-person interviews
- Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Proven work experience as an HR manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and experience in using cryptocurrencies is not necessary, but will be a great advantage. The priority will be given to job seekers who possess at least basic knowledge of the decentralized project industry
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
Being able to work remotely within a friendly, international, and goal-oriented team that values human capital, workplace ethics, and the power of emerging technologies.
Salary, bonuses, and specific benefits are to be discussed on a case-by-case basis following a successful interview with the company’s HR department.
Please send your CV and cover letter, explaining why you want to work for Miracle Tele and how you can help us grow, at email@example.com. Don’t forget to specify the vacancy tile you’re seeking in the subject of the letter.